Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using our service, you consent to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you are subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to these services. The use of this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to stand by the below, please do not use this service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service you will have to provide us with your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address and the shipping information. You guarantee that: you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any purchase; and that the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
When submitting this information you give us the right to provide your information to third parties in order to complete your purchase.
We have the right to reject or withdraw your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order.
We have the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
OBTAINABILITY AND MISTAKES:
We do not promise the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We can, at any time, change or update information and correct errors.
PROMOTIONS AND CONTESTS:
CONCERNING LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
Fleurs de la Sagesse does not govern, and is not responsible for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or service links on our website.
If you encounter any damage or loss through the use of the contents and services of these websites, acknowledge the fact that Fleurs de la Sagesse is not and will not be held responsible, directly or indirectly.
Please do read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Overall, we must warn you that:
• We construct and govern our Terms in accordance with the laws of Lebanon, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
• We will not consider a failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms as an abandonment of those rights.
• The remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect if any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court.
• These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
• Modifying or replacing our terms without giving a prior notice is part of our rights.
• We will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect if a revision is material. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you wish to continue using and accessing our Service after the effectiveness of those revisions, we ask you to agree to be bound by the revised terms.
Please do contact us if you wish to get even more informed about our Terms.